To coincide with the start of the Spitshine tour, Urthboy has unleashed a new range of merch. This stylish set of merch comes with 3 T-shirts, and also that ever needed summer accessory the trusty old stubby holder. The t-shirts are available in 3 designs 2 for the lads, and one for the lasses. All shirts have the option of being musical tee’s, these are t-shirts with a special card containing the code for high quality Spitshine album download (with Bonus track).
In related tour news Urthboy is releasing a limited edition CD only available at the Spitshine tour. The CD Features a Plutonic Lab remix of We Get Around, unreleased tunes and the recent acoustic Ready to Go version and London Calling cover that we did for Triple J’s ‘Like a Version’. If you heard the acoustic version of Ready to Go, you know this is a must have.
If you haven’t been convinced enough already that the Spitshine tour is worth checking out Urthboy has given us 5 reasons as to why you wouldnt want to miss this:
· Live show featuring visuals, dance moves, big shoes, Elgusto MPC routine, new remixes, 257 piece string section (maybe not the last bit)
· Brand new merch, including stubby holders and tees (more info below)
· Ltd Ed CD ONLY AVAILABLE AT THE SHOW feat. unreleased, remixes and B-sides including the acoustic version of Ready to Go and our cover of London Calling
· We have MUSICAL TEEs – yes, t-shirts with a special card containing the code for high quality Spitshine album download (with BONUS track)
· Be the first to witness the incredible new Horrorshow songs
If you haven’t already, you can keep up to date with the latest Urthboy news by joining his mailing list. To get your tickets for the Spitshine tour go here.