To celebrate 20 years of JJJ Hottest 100, the guys are throwing their collective arms up in the air in a bid for enlightenment and asking you: What is your hottest song of all time? Ok, everyone at allaussie hip hop would love for some Australian hip hop songs to make it in the top 100. So we are putting the call out for your support. Follow the link below and register your top 10 vote.
Register and vote here.
To get you in the mood, we have Suffa’s (Hilltop Hoods) TopTen.
- Pete Rock & CL Smooth – T.R.O.Y.
They reminisce over you!
- The Pogues – Fairytale of New York
I admire Shane McGowan and both his teeth.
- Funkoars – Never Coming Back
The dirtiest and nastiest friends at their nicest.
- Sigur Ros – 1st track off ()
It has no name and the album’s called (), your move Prince.
- Motorhead – Ace of Spades
Motorhead replied to fan mail I wrote when I was 11
- Pharoahe Monch – Agent Orange
- Damian Marley – Welcome to Jamrock
God bless Bob’s high sperm count.
- Public Enemy – Night of the Living Baseheads
Happy 50th Birthday Flavour Flav!
- Royce Da 5″9′ – Shake This
New track, instant classic.
- ATCQ – Steve Beko
Stir it up!
Good to see Funkoars get a mention, but I guess it’s a little hard to vote for yourself!