Kanye recently rained hellfire on late night audiences – he debuted New Slaves and Black Skinhead on Saturday Night Live on May 18 with the force of a bomb, performing the two songs from his forthcoming album with the sort of aplomb and production value that the show hasn’t felt since … well, probably the last time West visited.
In a typically innovative move, Kanye West has projected full-length visuals of New Slaves and Black Skinhead on over 66 buildings scattered around the globe. Both songs denote a stark creative shift for the superstar rapper: marked by corrosive drums, a frantic flow and primal screams. You can check out the much discussed New York Times interview right here.
Yeezus promises to be more twisted and dark. See below for a brand new teaser trailer for the upcoming album with Kanye singing I Am A God. The mystery that is Yeezus continues to unfold.
1. On Site (Prod. Daft Punk)
2. Black Skin Head (Prod. Daft Punk)
3. I Am A God (Prod. Daft Punk)
4. New Slaves feat. Frank Ocean (samples “Gyöngyhajú lány” by Omega)
5. Can’t Hold My Liquor feat. Chief Keef & Justin Vernon
6. I’m In It feat. Justin Vernon
7. Blood On The Leaves (samples “Strange Fruit” by Billie Holiday) (Prod. Hudson Mohawke)
8. Guilt Trip feat. Travis Scott
9. Send It Up feat. King L
10. Bound feat. Charlie Wilson (samples “Bound” contains samples of “Bound” by Ponderosa Twins Plus One and “Sweet Nothin’s” by Brenda Lee)