Rappers & Emcees get your bars ready! After winning the Koolta Decent remix competition, Brisbane emcee/producer Calski is giving emcee’s a chance to feature on a track with one of […]
Rappers & Emcees get your bars ready!
After winning the Koolta Decent remix competition, Brisbane emcee/producer Calski is giving emcee’s a chance to feature on a track with one of Australia’s most skilled rappers Dialectrix. allaussiehiphop.com and Calski team up for the ‘guest verse’ competition to coincide with the release of Calski’s new single I Know feat. Dialectrix.
A sweet stash of prizes are up for grabs including a feature article on allaussiehiphop.com, Calski’s back catalogue and on top of that Brisbane Hip Hop studio Elements Collective has thrown in a killer merchandise pack.
The competition is limited to the first verse of the track and is open to both Australian and international artists. The competition will be judged by Calski, Dialectrix and Jim Steps.
Here’s how you enter:
• Go to soundcloud.com/calskibeats and download the “I Know feat. Dialectrix Guest Verse”
• Upload your remix to Soundcloud with the hashtag #CalskiComp
• Email the link to allaussieinfo(@)gmail.com
• Contest ends Oct 16
• Feature article and interview with allaussie hip hop
• Calski ‘Love Drive Commission’ CD
• Calski ‘Eyes & Ears’ download link
• Elements Collective merch pack
• allaussiehiphop.com music & sticker pack
This is a huge opportunity, so step up ya bars and get to it! Don’t forget to tag and email your track!!